Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st December 2008, 04:59

Default Trouble setting up ISPConfig on Debian Etch

Hey guys,

Im new to ISPConfig, and I think it has to be the best server config panel ive ever used. However, im having problems getting bits to work, so I have lumped them all in here, sorry if this is the wrong forum for them .

1. Emails only by domain... what about if i use subdomains? I have given a friend a subdomain of the form sub.domain.com (for example, obviously :P), but he always gets user@domain.com emails... is it possible for him to get user@sub.domain.com emails?
2. Email.... The problem is below... Ive tried everything I can think of

Code:
The following message to <xxxx@xxxxxxxx.com> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'sorry, mail to that recipient is not accepted (#5.7.1)'

Subject: No Subject
To: <xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com>
Date: Fri 28/11/08 1:03 PM
3. When someone creates a support ticket, does a notification email get sent? If so, where to?

Brendan
Sponsored Links