Originally Posted by ctroyp
It shouldn't be too difficult to add this option for the websites without enabling the directives should it. Really, all it would require is the check box which adds the necessary code for the respective vhost. Does this sound right?
Its a bit more complicated
- add the checkbox to the reseller form.
- add the checkbox to the clients form.
- add the checkbox to the hosting plans.
- add code to hide the checkbox in websites when not enabled for this reseller.
- add code that enables the checkbox when it is enabled in the hosting plan.
- If the checkbox is not the last input field in the web form, you might have to change the code for hiding the fields taht are below the check box too, as the input fields where hidden by their index value.
- Add the code in the server part that writes the directives in the vhost configuration file.