Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14th September 2008, 14:11
swap-as swap-as is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Problem with dcc-client installation (Postfix)

sources.list
####################
deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian etch main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-security etch/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib
##########################


http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual_us...debian_etch_p4


root@mail:~# apt-get install razor pyzor dcc-client
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
razor is already the newest version.
pyzor is already the newest version.
Package dcc-client is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
E: Package dcc-client has no installation candidate
##########################


Where is problem?
If you have any ideas or recommendations, please write them.

Thank!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 15th September 2008, 14:02
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,747 Times in 2,578 Posts
Default

Please run
Code:
apt-get update
and try again.
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16th September 2008, 12:09
swap-as swap-as is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Nex problem after reboot:

LOGFILE:
mail.eror empty
mail.warn empthy

*****************
in file mail.log and mail.info this text :
*****************
Sep 16 08:28:18 mail amavis[7453]: Perl version 5.008008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Amavis::Conf 2.068
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Tar 1.30
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Zip 1.16
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module BerkeleyDB 0.31
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Compress::Zlib 1.42
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::TNEF 0.17
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::UUlib 1.06
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBD::mysql 3.0008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBI 1.53
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DB_File 1.814
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Digest::MD5 2.36
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Entity 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Parser 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Tools 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Header 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Internet 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::SpamAssassin 3.001007
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Cmd 2.26
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net:NS 0.59
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::SMTP 2.29
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Server 0.94
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Razor2::Client::Version 2.81
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Time::HiRes 1.86
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Unix::Syslog 0.100
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis:B code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis::Cache code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL base code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Log code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Quarantine NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::SQL code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::LDAP code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: AM.PDP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Courier proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Pipe-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: BSMTP-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Local-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: OS_Fingerprint code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-VIRUS code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM-SA code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Unpackers code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found $file at /usr/bin/file
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No $dspam, not using it
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .mail
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .asc
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .uue
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .hqx
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .ync
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .F tried: unfreeze, freeze -d, melt, fcat
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .Z at /bin/uncompress
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .gz
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .bz2 at /bin/bzip2 -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .lzo at /usr/bin/lzop -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rpm tried: rpm2cpio.pl, rpm2cpio
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .cpio at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .tar at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .deb at /usr/bin/ar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .zip
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rar tried: rar, unrar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .arj tried: arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .arc at /usr/bin/nomarch
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .zoo at /usr/bin/zoo
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .lha tried: lha
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .doc tried: ripole
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .cab tried: cabextract
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .exe tried: rar, unrar; lha; arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) ClamAV-clamd
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) check-jpeg
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found secondary av scanner ClamAV-clamscan at /usr/bin/clamscan
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Creating db in /var/lib/amavis/db/; BerkeleyDB 0.31, libdb 4.4
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: modules="authmysql", daemons=5
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installing libauthmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installation complete: authmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail dccifd[7989]: 1.2.74 listening to /var/lib/dcc/dccifd
Sep 16 08:28:30 mail dccd[7994]: 1.2.74 listening to port 6277 with /var/lib/dcc and 1512 MByte window
Sep 16 08:28:32 mail postfix/master[8059]: daemon started -- version 2.3.8, configuration /etc/postfix
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
***************
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17th September 2008, 17:58
towershooter towershooter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swap-as View Post
sources.list

Package dcc-client is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
I am having the same problem. 'dcc-client' is no longer listed on the software package page. http://packages.debian.org/stable/allpackages. Does anyone know if it has been replaced?

Thanks


Kelly
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17th September 2008, 18:26
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,747 Times in 2,578 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swap-as View Post
Nex problem after reboot:

LOGFILE:
mail.eror empty
mail.warn empthy

*****************
in file mail.log and mail.info this text :
*****************
Sep 16 08:28:18 mail amavis[7453]: Perl version 5.008008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Amavis::Conf 2.068
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Tar 1.30
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Archive::Zip 1.16
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module BerkeleyDB 0.31
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Compress::Zlib 1.42
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::TNEF 0.17
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Convert::UUlib 1.06
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBD::mysql 3.0008
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DBI 1.53
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module DB_File 1.814
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Digest::MD5 2.36
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Entity 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Parser 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module MIME::Tools 5.420
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Header 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::Internet 1.74
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Mail::SpamAssassin 3.001007
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Cmd 2.26
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net:NS 0.59
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::SMTP 2.29
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Net::Server 0.94
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Razor2::Client::Version 2.81
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Time::HiRes 1.86
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Module Unix::Syslog 0.100
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis:B code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Amavis::Cache code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL base code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Log code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SQL::Quarantine NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::SQL code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Lookup::LDAP code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: AM.PDP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-in proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Courier proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: SMTP-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Pipe-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: BSMTP-out proto code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Local-out proto code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: OS_Fingerprint code NOT loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-VIRUS code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: ANTI-SPAM-SA code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Unpackers code loaded
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found $file at /usr/bin/file
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No $dspam, not using it
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .mail
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .asc
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .uue
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .hqx
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .ync
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .F tried: unfreeze, freeze -d, melt, fcat
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .Z at /bin/uncompress
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .gz
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .bz2 at /bin/bzip2 -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .lzo at /usr/bin/lzop -d
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rpm tried: rpm2cpio.pl, rpm2cpio
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .cpio at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .tar at /usr/bin/pax
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .deb at /usr/bin/ar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .zip
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .rar tried: rar, unrar
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .arj tried: arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .arc at /usr/bin/nomarch
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found decoder for .zoo at /usr/bin/zoo
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .lha tried: lha
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .doc tried: ripole
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .cab tried: cabextract
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Internal decoder for .tnef
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: No decoder for .exe tried: rar, unrar; lha; arj, unarj
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) ClamAV-clamd
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Using internal av scanner code for (primary) check-jpeg
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Found secondary av scanner ClamAV-clamscan at /usr/bin/clamscan
Sep 16 08:28:20 mail amavis[7499]: Creating db in /var/lib/amavis/db/; BerkeleyDB 0.31, libdb 4.4
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: modules="authmysql", daemons=5
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installing libauthmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail authdaemond: Installation complete: authmysql
Sep 16 08:28:29 mail dccifd[7989]: 1.2.74 listening to /var/lib/dcc/dccifd
Sep 16 08:28:30 mail dccd[7994]: 1.2.74 listening to port 6277 with /var/lib/dcc and 1512 MByte window
Sep 16 08:28:32 mail postfix/master[8059]: daemon started -- version 2.3.8, configuration /etc/postfix
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:30:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:31:31 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 0.0.0.0,6277
***************
What is the problem?
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17th September 2008, 18:31
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,747 Times in 2,578 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by towershooter View Post
I am having the same problem. 'dcc-client' is no longer listed on the software package page. http://packages.debian.org/stable/allpackages. Does anyone know if it has been replaced?

Thanks


Kelly
You can try chapter 10 from http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-us...-ubuntu8.04-p3 . Maybe it works on Etch as well.
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17th September 2008, 18:42
towershooter towershooter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
You can try chapter 10 from http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-us...-ubuntu8.04-p3 . Maybe it works on Etch as well.
Thanks for your help. Found this on the Debian site. Apparently dcc-client has a security problem that cannot be fixed.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=464161
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17th September 2008, 20:02
swap-as swap-as is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

For dcc-common_1.3.42-5_i386.deb in UBUNTU needs different libc6 module.

I installed this command
dpkg -i dcc-common_1.2.74-2_i386.deb dcc-server_1.2.74-2_i386.deb dcc-client_1.2.74-2_i386.deb

It works.

But mistake which is wrote in this logs in file mail.log and mail.info have these problems:
*************************
Sep 16 08:28:30 mail dccd[7994]: 1.2.74 listening to port 6277 with /var/lib/dcc and 1512 MByte window
......
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 127.0.0.1,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: stop listening on 192.168.1.112,6277
Sep 16 08:29:01 mail dccd[7994]: start listening on ???,6277
.......

***************************
How could i solve this problem in DCC config files?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18th September 2008, 20:11
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,747 Times in 2,578 Posts
Default

I'm not sure if this is a problem or if you can ignore it...
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18th September 2008, 21:47
swap-as swap-as is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
I'm not sure if this is a problem or if you can ignore it...
Yes, it is a big problem, because from very short time makes a big file!

I reinstalled DCC from HOWTO
http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/s...r20060630.html

Last edited by swap-as; 18th September 2008 at 21:50.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virtual users... Ubuntu 8.04 spaceuser HOWTO-Related Questions 12 19th June 2008 09:04
Problem install postfix part (7.10) on ubuntu hardy DefZero Installation/Configuration 2 14th April 2008 08:48
Problem with install PostFix - Pls Help! joelee HOWTO-Related Questions 3 28th July 2007 11:23
Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL - SASLauthd problem qtx HOWTO-Related Questions 7 22nd May 2007 19:19
I get no emails - Postfix Problem Lausch Installation/Configuration 4 11th May 2007 02:53


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.