I found several threads about co-domain deleting but none helpfull.
I cannot delete co-domain with ispconfig and I don't know which records remove from db. Here is what I did (followed customer orders
1. Create web (www.domain.ltd
and domain.ltd co-domain created automatically) without checked DNS and MX record
2. After few days check DNS and MX record (created successfully by ispconfig)
3. Create seccond co-domain eshop.domain.ltd
4. Change IP of created eshop.domain.ltd A record to another in DNS manager
5. Delete co-domain eshop.domain.ltd. And here is first problem. Deleted co-domain is not in recycle bin so I cannot delete it. In ispconfig db I found 1 record for eshop.domain.ltd in dns_a and 1 in isp_isp_domain.
--- from here I tested what I can and what I cannot do ---
6. Create co-domain eshop.domain.ltd again - without success. Ispconfig complain about same record created.
7. Delete A record in DNS manager - deleted record is not in recycle bin
8. Create same A record in DNS manager - without success. Ispconfig complain about same record created.
9. Delete whole domain in DNS manager and clean recycle bin (1 DNS record, 1 A record, 1 MX record, 1 SPF record)
10. Uncheck MX record in web and save. Ispconfig created DNS records automatically.
11. Successfully created A record for eshop.domain.ltd in DNS manager
12. Check ispconfig db and found 2 records
for eshop.domain.ltd in dns_a and 1 in isp_isp_domain.
Finnaly I still cannot create co-domain eshop.domain.ltd and I have to increase number of co-domains for customer.
This problem is on new installed ISPConfig in version 2.2.24. Same problem I have on one other ISPConfig box.
I think it is some kind of bug becouse recycle bins are empty but in db records still remain.
Any suggestion welcome