Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th June 2008, 01:16

Exclamation Install Fails at PHP (Fedora 9 Perfect Server)

First, it took me several tries to get either FC8 or FC9 installed properly. It kept dying in weird spots, but admittedly I was trying to get other packages on there too (like X). I finally gave up and followed the tutorial to a T, minus the hostnames and ips.

I finally got a beautiful, hiccup free, Fedora Core 9 install...which leads me to step 19 of the tutorial. http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-fedora9-p6

So I DL the TGZ unpack, and run setup. I answer the questions, use the defaults for the certs, and then when we get to PHP...this is when the problems strike.

I did a little searching around the forums, and have tried rerunning the mysql steps of the tut, and also have rebooted several times. I have not done anything with zlib, since it was not described in the tut.

Full output at start of PHP compile is included below. Thanks in advance for any insight into this problem. I am really excited to try using ISPConfig.
################################################## ##############
Code:
Generating files
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating php5.spec
creating main/build-defs.h
creating scripts/phpize
creating scripts/man1/phpize.1
creating scripts/php-config
creating scripts/man1/php-config.1
creating sapi/cli/php.1
creating main/php_config.h
creating main/internal_functions.c
creating main/internal_functions_cli.c
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| License:                                                           |
| This software is subject to the PHP License, available in this     |
| distribution in the file LICENSE.  By continuing this installation |
| process, you are bound by the terms of this license agreement.     |
| If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must abort |
| the installation process at this point.                            |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Thank you for using PHP.

Notice: Following unknown configure options were used:

--enable-track-vars

Check './configure --help' for available options

/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc  -Iext/openssl/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/openssl/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/openssl/openssl.c -o ext/openssl/openssl.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc  -Iext/openssl/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/openssl/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/openssl/xp_ssl.c -o ext/openssl/xp_ssl.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_chartables.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_chartables.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_ucp_searchfuncs.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_ucp_searchfuncs.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_compile.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_compile.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_config.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_config.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_exec.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_exec.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_fullinfo.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_fullinfo.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_get.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_get.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_globals.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_globals.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_info.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_info.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_maketables.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_maketables.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_newline.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_newline.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_ord2utf8.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_ord2utf8.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_refcount.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_refcount.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_study.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_study.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_tables.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_tables.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_try_flipped.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_try_flipped.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_valid_utf8.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_valid_utf8.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_version.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_version.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_xclass.c -o ext/pcre/pcrelib/pcre_xclass.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/pcrelib -Iext/pcre/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/pcre/php_pcre.c -o ext/pcre/php_pcre.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc  -Iext/ctype/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/ctype/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/ctype/ctype.c -o ext/ctype/ctype.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/date/lib -Iext/date/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/php_date.c -o ext/date/php_date.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/date/lib -Iext/date/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib/astro.c -o ext/date/lib/astro.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/date/lib -Iext/date/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib/dow.c -o ext/date/lib/dow.lo
/bin/sh /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/date/lib -Iext/date/ -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/main -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/TSRM -I/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/Zend    -I/usr/include -g -O2  -prefer-non-pic -c /root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib/parse_date.c -o ext/date/lib/parse_date.lo
/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib/parse_date.c: In function `timelib_strtotime':
/root/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.5/ext/date/lib/parse_date.c:22383: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla> for instructions.
Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/ccCzEQsT.out file, please attach this to your bugreport.
make: *** [ext/date/lib/parse_date.lo] Error 1
ERROR: Could not make PHP
cd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/aps.tar.gz': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/spamassassin.tar.gz': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/uudeview.tar.gz': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/clamav.tar.gz': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/cronolog': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/cronosplit': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/ispconfig_tcpserver': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/zip': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `binaries/unzip': No such file or directory
tar: spamassassin.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
mv: cannot stat `spamassassin': No such file or directory
tar: uudeview.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `uudeview': No such file or directory
tar: clamav.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `clamav': No such file or directory
tar: aps.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
./setup2: line 888: ispconfig_tmp/php/bin/php: No such file or directory
ERROR: The PHP binary coming with ISPConfig does not work properly on your system! The installation routine stops here!
[root@george install_ispconfig]#

Last edited by dubhunter; 17th June 2008 at 01:19. Reason: Put output in code blocks
Sponsored Links