Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th June 2008, 05:06

Thanks - thought it was right but wasn't sure. Found another jeos errata. The ss_update.sh script uses rsync which you have to apt-get for jeos. Also the clam_pid line in the script reads:

clamd_pid=/var/run/clamd/clamd.pid

when it is actually at:

clamd_pid=/var/run/clamav/clamd.pic

(final directory in the path is clamav not clamd)
I didn't see any instructions to change it but may have missed it. So far your how-to has worked great. The final test will be if I manage to actually filter spam. We've been using a fairly simple Spamassassin setup but I'm hoping to get better results with your config.
Sponsored Links