Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd June 2008, 18:17

Default Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier, And SquirrelMail Ubuntu 8.04

Everything seems to be working fine but when I attempt to log int to SquirrelMail
It just goes to a blank page. Also I am unable to sent email to any other domain other then my own via outlook for thunderbird I have enable to logging into the my out going server. Any information would be great thanks
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off