Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29th April 2008, 14:11

Question CentOS 5.1 Server Setup: LAMP, Email, DNS, FTP, ISPConfig (a.k.a. The Perfect Server)

Hi,

Ive following the guide and eventually figured out how to download ISPconfig using Wget, running the installation of ispconfig and it's failed, but I think I know why

I don't recall seeing anywhere in the guide about changeing/specifying repositories and im assuming it's using the default which is the DVD?

I noticed that when trying to install several things, like PHP, it comes back with nothing to do

Also in the guide when it comes to the encryption keys for the web part, the way i read the guide last night is that you can just enter nothing and continue, but it seems to be mandatory information of which i didnt really have anything to enter..

At the moment my server is accessible via the internet and im trying to install this via Putty.

Any suggestions/help?

Thanks

Andy
Sponsored Links