Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th April 2008, 03:46

Default i am having some problem ?

okey so i am brandnew to linux but i have manage to install fedora 8 and i am going to use it as dedicated server ok i installed fedora hehe but with the wrong install instructions i followed fedora_7_server but maby the are same as fedora_8_server setup ? yeah maby that might be the problem why this is not working for me but i can see test page in my browser but i have installed ispconfig but i am just not able to connect to it ? just says firefox can`t establish connection to server at 192.168.1.2:81.

maby i have to setup fedora installation as the say in the right fedora setup number 8 and then every thing might work but one more question do i have to install ispconfig first before i configure my server or just at the end of server configuration ?

hope to see some answers

Thank you
Sponsored Links