Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th March 2008, 05:36

Default changes in /web do not affect the page

hello everybody,

i got ispconfig up and running, it looks absolutely great and seems to work pretty fine. i made a new web, added users.
if i now open the corresponding domain, there is this standard page telling me to delete the index.html or replacing it with my own content.
so, i uploaded the drupal CMS via ftp with the newly created user. i could see two directories, /web and /maildir.
as told on the standard page, i deleted index.html and uploaded my content into /web.

big surprise now when i opened the domain again: there was still this standard page. emptying cache didnt help, even opening the page over a web proxy did only show the standard page.

wondering if i did something wrong, i added another web and dowloaded the index.html file from the ftp server, editet it and uploaded it again - same thing, only the (not editet) standard page.

back to first web: i looked into the statistics, and found out that there were NO TRAFFIC via ftp, but about 4 MB (wich is the size of drupal) in the /user directory. the web directory still has its original size.

what did i wrong? what can i do?

any help appreciated, Thank You all.
Sponsored Links