Old 6th July 2013, 04:09

Default Re-initialize jail

I'm using ISPconfig (v.3 - up to date) for a few months now and I recently stumbled on a problem which I can't solve.

I use jailkit for some of my users and I need to add a few extra libraries for some extra functionality in the jailed environment. I modified the default configuration in /etc/jailkit/jk_init.ini to meet my needs and everything works great for the new websites I add.

My problem is that I can't figure a way to update the existing websites ( the ones I made before the configuration changes ) in order to load the new libraries defined in jk_init.ini.

A temporary solution I found is to delete and then add again the website but I want to believe that there is a cleaner and better approach to achieve the desired outcome.

Any thoughts on the matter will be much appreciated.
Sponsored Links