Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 17th January 2013, 21:23

Default How To Configure SquirrelMail To Allow Users To Change Their Email Passwords

I followed this guide here with success. Users can change their passwords once logged in.

http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-con...onfig-3-server

However I would like to force password change for all users. I'm having some trouble editing my sqlpass config.php file. As any all changes I make results in the user being greeted with "DATABASE ERROR: could not lookup force change password flag:" I must not be setting the flag correctly. Any assistance? Thanks.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks