The release candidate (RC) of the upcoming ISPConfig 3.0.5 is available for download. RC versions are released for testing purposes and should not be installed on production systems.
What's new in ISPConfig 3.0.5
- APS package installer. See http://www.apsstandard.org
for a list of available packages.
- New web backup system which includes the website databases.
- Mailuser login.
- PHP version selector. Use different PHP versions for different websites.
- Subdomains as virtualhost with separate directory inside the directory tree of the main website without rewriting.
- Support for mod_perl2.
- Improved default theme.
- Global search function.
- PHP-FPM support for Apache servers.
- PHP-FPM mode selector in website options.
- Hardened the website folder structure with new folder protection feature and stricter security settings.
- Maintenance mode.
- Password generator.
- Password confirmation fields.
- Directive snippets for Apache, nginx, and PHP can now be saved and be reused for other websites.
- Forms can be submitted by pressing ENTER (you don't have to click the Save button anymore).
- Many more minor feature enhancements and bugfixes.
- IDN domains are converted automatically to / from punicode. (requires PHP idn extension from pecl)
- Mail traffic reporting for dovecot servers.
Special thanks to Marius Cramer from www.pixcept.de
for his contributions to the 3.0.5 ISPConfig release.
rm -rf /tmp/ispconfig3_install
tar xvfz ISPConfig-3.0.5-rc1.tar.gz
php -q update.php