Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 28th August 2012, 15:10

Default Installing a Ruby On Rails Application on an ISPCONFIG 3 site

Hi all,
I have a debian squeeze box running ispconfig 3. I am trying to install an application made in ruby on rails Project Fedena Install. According to that installation, it looks like it will only work if i install one application on server and reference it on ipaddress:3000. I already have multiple ispconfig sites on that server.

First of all, i need a way to install ruby on rails on a specific ispconfig site. then, i would like to install that application on a subdirectory of the ispconfig site and reach it via xxxxx.com:3000.

please if anyone could try this and let me know before messing with this server. i dnt want to mess up existing websites. I have also asked on the fedena forum
Sponsored Links