Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 13th March 2012, 11:06

Default Google apps integration

Hi all,

Is it posible to use google apps as e-mailserver instead of installing my own on my hosting server. I know I can create mx records to google and then create a google apps account for each domain that is hosted. verify the domain and then create users and mailboxes on google apps. But is there no way to automate it or integrate it in ISP config? so that when you create a new hosting with a domain (and or alias domain) It will create a google apps account for it. Adds the alias domain. Then when you create mailboxes in isp config it will actuatly create them in google apps.

kind regards.
Sponsored Links