Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 26th October 2011, 21:42

Question Restore server image (ispconfig)

Hi I built a server from an image of an existing perfect server centos setup with ispconfig. (i am testing a backup restore of an existing server). I changed my hosts file to point to my new server. Everything works as it should but when i try to view one of the clients websites i get a blank screen, no errors or source code. I can view the ispconfig cpanel and squirrel mail no problem and access all the ftps and the files are still there. I changed the server ip from the ispconfig cpanel and changed the sites ip address in the ispconfig cpanel as well but still they dont load.

any insights?
Sponsored Links
Old 26th October 2011, 22:10

when i re-uploaded the index.html file the entire site for that domain starts working.