Old 29th September 2011, 06:51

Default Spam Policies?

Hi,

I am a bit confused with the spam policies that are predefined... I read trough the ISPConfig3 Manual, but still have no clue what I should do..

So, I want a spam filter that just filters my spam nicely and maybe doing some vius checkings - but it should never delete or block any mail, even if there are viruses or banned files attached.

So, right now I have my Spam policy set to "Normal"... but as I understand it from the Manual this means mails with EXE Files attached will be blocked?

And, there is still some spam coming trough... is there something I can do? I already updated SpamAssassins lists.

Is it right for me to use the "Normal" Policy or should I switch to something else?

Thanks,
Kira
Sponsored Links
Old 29th September 2011, 09:37
Super Moderator

Thanked 4,983 Times in 3,903 Posts

Just select the "Normal" setting and click save. If any of the predefined values does not match the behaviour that you want, then change the value in the policy and click on save.

Quote:
And, there is still some spam coming trough... is there something I can do?
You can adjust the scores (spam tag level 2) in the spamfilter policys to match your requirements. You can see the actual score that a mail got in the header of the email.