Old 12th August 2011, 17:00

Default Expert ping's users

Hi guys,
just a small question. How you deal with expert ping's users, let me explain briefly my case.

I was troubleshooting an issue with a computer that doesn't connect to internet last day, we take some packet captures and after analyze them we can figure out the proxy server was refusing the cache access on that computer.

So we contact the administrator from that proxy and explain him the cache access issue so what we get as an answer was..

" .. I dont know why is not working, i can ping at that computer from the server very well .. "

should I explain him what ".. cache access denied .. " mean or just accept that I have to deal with another " Expert hiigh leven ping user "

Best Regards! and thanks for read my desperation
Sponsored Links