Im running ISPConfig 22.214.171.124, and trying to setup an SSL cert for a site.
However Apache now fails to start, and getting this in the error log:
[Tue Jul 26 21:16:49 2011] [error] Unable to configure RSA server private key
[Tue Jul 26 21:16:49 2011] [error] SSL Library Error: 185073780 error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch
This is the steps I took in ISPConfig:
1. Enable SSL for the site
2. Create SSL cert on 'SSL' tab, fill out fields, change SSL Action to 'Create Certificate', Save
3. Go back to SSL tab, copy 'SSL Request' (CSR)
4. I used Trustico (www.trustico.co.nz
) to create a RapidSSL certificate, using CSR (from above)
5. Received RapidSSL cert, copied and pasted into 'SSL Certificate' field in ISPConfig 'SSL' tab for website
6. Changed action to 'Save Certificate', saved
7. Apache fails to start, cannot access ISPConfig control panel
Error from log at top of post.
I managed to get apache running again by commenting out SSLEngine On for site.
Any help please?
Thanks in advance.