Problem with Intel grphic driver on Ubuntu 9.10
i followed the instructions and after i do the last step i get a message:
E: Couldn't find package linux-image-2.6.35-6-generic
am i missing something here?
thanks for any help you guys can offer.
My machine is Laptop Toshiba a45-s121
Pentium 4,processor 3.06ghz and 1.5 gb memory is old but work
• 15.0” TFT active-matrix display****; internal display supports up to
16M colors at 1024 x 768
• Intel® 852GME Integrated graphics controller; 32MB internal
• Direct 3D support and DirectVideo
• External Color Support/Refresh rate: (Non-Interlaced @16M)
• 640 x 480: 60/75/85/100Hz
800 x 600; 60/75/85/100Hz
1024 x 768; 60/75/85/100Hz
1280 x 1024; 60/75/85/100Hz
1600 x 1200; 60/75/85Hz
1920 x 1440; 60/Hz
And aso I tried with another key and dont work
sudo apt-get install linux-image-2.6.35-12-generic linux-headers-2.6.35-12-generic
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package linux-image-2.6.35-12-generic
What can I do to fix it?
Somebody can help me!!!