#1  
Old 16th February 2010, 19:21
yalex2000 yalex2000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question amavis & ispconfig 3

Hi all!
Решил создать топик на русском

Вопрос вобшем про настрлйку amavis для борьбы со спамом и Вирусами.

Необходимо что бы весь спам и все зараженные письма падали в специальный ишик (antispam), но что то не как не получается: (

Все делал по манам с зтого сайта, но чет не очень все плучилось: (
В место нормальной работы amavis+pistfix подучилось то что поствикс ставил все сообшения в очередь, приходяшие как из нутри так и с наружи.

Может кто делал такое, подскажите что где править?

p.s.
Сори за ишибки, писал снового телефона на котором не все русские буквы есть: )

Last edited by yalex2000; 17th February 2010 at 11:21.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 16th February 2010, 19:39
admins admins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 210
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Sorry yalex2000

Only In English, how should all the people help you wich could not your language?

admins
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17th February 2010, 11:37
yalex2000 yalex2000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admins View Post
Sorry yalex2000

Only In English, how should all the people help you wich could not your language?

admins
I badly write in English

That should be all spam and all the infected messages fell into a special ishik (antispam).

All done by guides from this site.

But I do not what did not work.
As a result, a bunch of postfix + amavis + spamassassin + clamav, normally does not work.

Not even know where to begin looking for problems.

Here are found such errors in the syslog:

Code:
Feb 17 13:14:09 server postfix/smtp[27522]: ABDBD14A0B5: to=<fosteringseky@art-dtex.ru>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, conn_use=2, delay=98539, delays=98403/135/0/0.01, dsn=4.3.2, status=deferred (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 421 4.3.2 Service shutting down, closing channel (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01) (!!)TROUBLE in check_mail: sql-enter FAILED: sql exec: err=1146, 42S02, DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'dbispconfig.maddr' doesn't exist at (eval 112) line 166, <GEN35> line 13.
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01) (!)PRESERVING EVIDENCE in /var/lib/amavis/tmp/amavis-20100217T131409-27661
Feb 17 13:14:09 server postfix/smtp[27653]: AE37B14A6FC: to=<sculptorsnaq8@antivsd.ru>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=82955, delays=82819/135/0.02/0.08, dsn=4.5.0, status=deferred (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 451 4.5.0 Error in processing, id=27661-01, sql-enter FAILED: sql exec: err=1146, 42S02, DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'dbispconfig.maddr' doesn't exist at (eval 112) line 166, <GEN35> line 13. (in reply to end of DATA command))
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01-2) (!!)TROUBLE in process_request: Can't create file /var/lib/amavis/tmp/amavis-20100217T131409-27661/email.txt: File exists at /usr/sbin/amavisd-new line 5307, <GEN34> line 296.
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01-2) (!)Requesting process rundown after fatal error
Where to look for errors?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17th February 2010, 11:37
yalex2000 yalex2000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admins View Post
Sorry yalex2000

Only In English, how should all the people help you wich could not your language?

admins
I badly write in English

That should be all spam and all the infected messages fell into a special ishik (antispam).

All done by guides from this site.

But I do not what did not work.
As a result, a bunch of postfix + amavis + spamassassin + clamav, normally does not work.

Not even know where to begin looking for problems.

Here are found such errors in the syslog:

Code:
Feb 17 13:14:09 server postfix/smtp[27522]: ABDBD14A0B5: to=<fosteringseky@art-dtex.ru>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, conn_use=2, delay=98539, delays=98403/135/0/0.01, dsn=4.3.2, status=deferred (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 421 4.3.2 Service shutting down, closing channel (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01) (!!)TROUBLE in check_mail: sql-enter FAILED: sql exec: err=1146, 42S02, DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'dbispconfig.maddr' doesn't exist at (eval 112) line 166, <GEN35> line 13.
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01) (!)PRESERVING EVIDENCE in /var/lib/amavis/tmp/amavis-20100217T131409-27661
Feb 17 13:14:09 server postfix/smtp[27653]: AE37B14A6FC: to=<sculptorsnaq8@antivsd.ru>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=82955, delays=82819/135/0.02/0.08, dsn=4.5.0, status=deferred (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 451 4.5.0 Error in processing, id=27661-01, sql-enter FAILED: sql exec: err=1146, 42S02, DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'dbispconfig.maddr' doesn't exist at (eval 112) line 166, <GEN35> line 13. (in reply to end of DATA command))
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01-2) (!!)TROUBLE in process_request: Can't create file /var/lib/amavis/tmp/amavis-20100217T131409-27661/email.txt: File exists at /usr/sbin/amavisd-new line 5307, <GEN34> line 296.
Feb 17 13:14:09 server amavis[27661]: (27661-01-2) (!)Requesting process rundown after fatal error
Where to look for errors?

Last edited by yalex2000; 17th February 2010 at 11:40.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17th February 2010, 12:01
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,704
Thanks: 819
Thanked 5,321 Times in 4,174 Posts
Default

You seem to have modified the amavisd config file, there has never been a db table dbispconfig.maddr in ispconfig, so you use some kind of manually edited amavisd config file and not the one from ispconfig.

Please make sure that you installed your server exactly as described in the perfect server guide and undo the manual edits that you made in the amavisd configuration to ensure that amavisd is able to start again.
__________________
Till Brehm
--
Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17th February 2010, 12:49
yalex2000 yalex2000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
You seem to have modified the amavisd config file, there has never been a db table dbispconfig.maddr in ispconfig, so you use some kind of manually edited amavisd config file and not the one from ispconfig.

Please make sure that you installed your server exactly as described in the perfect server guide and undo the manual edits that you made in the amavisd configuration to ensure that amavisd is able to start again.
I did everything on this documentation:
http://www.howtoforge.org/perfect-se...04-ispconfig-3

But anti-spam does not work, I corrected these files:

/etc/amavis/conf.d/15-content_filter_mode
Code:
# If You wish to enable it, please uncomment the following lines:


@bypass_virus_checks_maps = (
   \%bypass_virus_checks, \@bypass_virus_checks_acl, \$bypass_virus_checks_re);


#
# Default SPAM checking mode
# Please note, that anti-spam checking is DISABLED by
# default.
# If You wish to enable it, please uncomment the following lines:


@bypass_spam_checks_maps = (
   \%bypass_spam_checks, \@bypass_spam_checks_acl, \$bypass_spam_checks_re);
/etc/amavis/conf.d/50-user
Code:
@lookup_sql_dsn =
   ( ['DBI:mysql:database=dbispconfig;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306', 'ispconfig', '*****************************'] );

@storage_sql_dsn = @lookup_sql_dsn;  # none, same, or separate database

$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT "Y" as local FROM mail_domain WHERE CONCAT("@",domain) IN (%k)';
$banned_files_quarantine_method = 'sql';
$spam_quarantine_method         = 'sql';
/etc/postfix/main.cf
Code:
content_filter = amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
message_size_limit = 0
That's all.

what does it need to change I read in this forum...

Maybe it did not need to do?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17th February 2010, 12:54
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,704
Thanks: 819
Thanked 5,321 Times in 4,174 Posts
Default

Quote:
But anti-spam does not work, I corrected these files:
Spam filtering is not working because you modified these files and thats also the reason why amavisd is not starting anymore. Please undo all modifications that you did!

To enable spamfiltering, simply login to ispconfig, select the spamfilter mode for the domain or mailbox and adjust the spam score in the policy in ispconfig, if you want stricter spam filtering.
__________________
Till Brehm
--
Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ISPconfig setup - DNS, router and general access problems ingvar Installation/Configuration 6 31st July 2010 13:13
Install a Comodo InstantSSL Certificate for ISPconfig Apache, Postfix, Imap & Pop gwa7 Installation/Configuration 0 10th April 2009 04:54
ISPConfig 3.0.1 released till General 36 29th March 2009 14:30
ISPConfig 2.3.1-dev released till General 0 8th May 2006 22:18
SP-Server Setup - Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" - Page 6 (changes) LuisC-SM HOWTO-Related Questions 0 21st April 2006 15:16


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.