Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 21st January 2010, 22:34

Default how to renew cerificates for pop3 and imap on debian etch ?

I found that these certificates are located in /etc/ssl/certs . I want to renew them.
Sponsored Links
Old 23rd January 2010, 21:04

I created own CA ( following http://www.debiantutorials.net/creat...-authority-ca/ ) and new ceritificates for pop3 and imap , than I created new keys ( following http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/arc...hp/t-1383.html ) but when I am using new keys my clients ( outlook or Thuderbird ) say that pop3 servers use other criptography. When I copy back old certificates everything is OK ( except they are to old )