I still can't get this to work ...
(This and the TLS multi SSL certificates via named-based hosting are my only 2 remaining "show stoppers")
1) Drupal5 multisite+ISPConfig -> working perfectly based on HowToForge howto
All sites using the same IP
-> responding fine, no problems
3) I want to have pictures.domain.tld -> a completely separate Drupal site from www.domain.tld
4) I have /var/www/pictures.domain.tld properly setup and the Drupal part prepared to setup the 1st account, etc.
(I already have numerous www domains working this way)
5) When I type in "pictures.domain.tld" it takes me to www.domain.tld
6) I think it is falling down here:
Since that usually just has "domain.tld" directories -- without the hostname
But I already have one for the "www.domain.tld" site
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks in advance.
PS: I am using DNS external to ISPConfig ... and I have numerous sites working this way without any issues; this is the first I have tried two with the same TLD