Old 3rd February 2009, 19:17

Default suphp pear php

I have a ubuntu 8.04 server with ISPConfig 2.2.29. Recently I installed Suphp. Since then I have been trying to figure out how to get Suphp and pear working properly on each virtual host, with out much success. In the past 6 weeks I have read everything on these subjects I can get my hands on but I still find my self confused. So I am going to ask some questions here. Please forgive me if they seem stupid. I know there is a bit of cart before the horse stuff going on with my questions but I am unsure of the correct order.

1. Will I have to install Pear on each virtual host because I configured Suphp.

2. Is there a tutorial for installing Pear on each virtual host, if not can you please give me some direction.

3. With suphp and pear should each virtual host have its own
a. php
or
b. php.ini

4. Is there a tutorial for installing 3a. or 3b. on a virtual host, if not can you please give me some direction.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links