Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Tips/Tricks/Mods

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 19th October 2008, 01:23

Default autosignup remoting framework howto detailed

I posted this in another thread earlier, however I figured it'd be better to start a new one for all those searching ISPConfig autosignup on search engines. Sometimes it's those small details that are hard to find. Thanks to all the developers of ISPConfig, the remoting framework,and the autosignup script pplz out there.

Hello all,

I've been playing with the remoting framework for some time now.

First off, I just upgraded ISPConfig from 2.2.26 to the new 2.2.27 which was just recently released this October.

If you have upgraded your ISPConfig software you MUST remove and reinstall the remoting framework (i'm using version 4.2). This can be done by removing the directory via:

rm -Rf /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/tools/tools/remote

Then download the remotingframework.pkg and install it through your System Update option within ISPConfig.

Now go ahead and grab the autosignup script from:

http://www.5s7.com/scripts.php

Now we have just a few modifications to do in order to make the script work with the latest version of ISPConfig Stable.

Open up autosignup.php with your favorite editor. Add your server URL and your soap server URL. Also add your remoting user's username and password.

Now open up your editors Find and Replace option....there are many editors in linux that have this functionality...if you're in windows I would suggest something like adobe dreamweaver.

Find all of the soapclient fields and replace with soap_client.

Now go back up to the top of your autosignup.php and open up your Find and Replace again...this type search for 192.168.0.2 and replace all of these fields with the internal IP address of your ISPConfig server.

Next open up soap.lib.php

Search or rather Find all of the: soapclient entries within soap.lib.php and replace them with soap_client just as you did with the autosignup.php

That's it you're done! Follow those steps and you should be fine...you'll have some fine tuning to do to customize your autosignup script however i just tested it today and it worked perfect.

The Remoting Framework I've found changes at times and these changes can be missed due to the lack of details in documentation...or rather lack of documentation in general hehe...however i have to tip my hat and thank all of the developers who put in the hardwork and time to make the remoting framework as bad ass as it is today! I love it!

I'm a SOAP tard, however one change that may confuse alot of newbies is the soap server at:

https://www.yourispconfigserver.com:81/remote/index.php

In older versions of ISPConfig the above URL would present you with a login screen...which i've found is no longer the case. It simply tells you your soap server is working.

I'd suggest downloading the Remoting Framework test scripts....check the soapclient to soap_client variables in the php files, enter your info, and if that works...well then all of the steps above are all you need to automate user signup!

Hope this helps someone out there!

Take care guys! ...and thanks and pr0pz to all the ISPConfig developers! Indeed my favorite Control Panel of all time!

kextra1/khayjake
Sponsored Links
Old 19th October 2008, 07:43

Default Autosignup.pkg

I will be posting an ISPConfig Autosignup.pkg as soon as possible, which will allow autosignup on port 80 or SSL.

Gotta love ISPConfig!

kextra1/khayjake
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kextra1 For This Useful Post:
bernholdt (27th October 2008), falko (20th October 2008), mlz (29th October 2008)
Old 2nd May 2009, 05:38

Default Original author

FYI. This article was originally written by khayjake.

I posted it before he joined the forums per request, months back.

We are working on a brand new Database driven ISPConfig Billing/Autosignup framework with Paypal, 2checkout, and Authorize.net integration.

After he's finished writing the billing software I'm going to try my best to turn it into an ISPConfig pkg file to ease the installation/configuration.

Let us know if this would benefit you.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues or requests...or if you'd like to help with the project.

kextra1

Last edited by kextra1; 2nd May 2009 at 05:40.
Old 2nd May 2009, 15:02

Problem downloading from http://www.5s7.com/scripts.php anyone got the scripts ?

//Marcus

Can anyone provide me whit the scripts i need plz ? =)

Last edited by trexen; 4th May 2009 at 10:01.
Old 4th May 2009, 20:10

Still problem whit this site http://www.5s7.com/scripts.php

Can anyone provide me whit the scripts plz ?
//M
Old 6th May 2009, 06:00

Default remote framework not working for me

I can try anything but it is not working, I did all as stated above, no joy,
see my posts in thread Remote Framework update... post1; post2 and post3 for what else I did.
Anyone able to help me please?

when I try to access https://myserver.mydomain.net:81/remote/index.php I get this:
Code:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

−
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
−
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
−
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>Server</faultcode>
<faultactor>method '' not defined in service ''</faultactor>
<faultstring/>
−
<detail>
<soapVal xsi:type="xsd:string"/>
</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
−
<!--

soap_server: entering parseRequest() on 06:06 2009-05-06
soap_server: Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
soap_server: Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
soap_server: Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
soap_server: Accept-Language: en-gb,en;q=0.5
soap_server: Connection: keep-alive
soap_server: Cookie: PHPSESSID=some-string; sessionispconfig=some-other-string
soap_server: Host: myserver.mydomain.net:81
soap_server: Keep-Alive: 300
soap_server: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
soap_server: got encoding: UTF-8
soap_server: method name: 
soap_server: method '' not found!
soap_server: parser debug: 
soap_parser: xml was empty, didn't parse!

soap_server: server sending...

-->

Last edited by lubos; 6th May 2009 at 06:11. Reason: added info