Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 26th September 2008, 21:37

Default Clamd Fedora Core 6 & IspConfig v2.2.25

Hi,

Welp I could be beating a dead horse with this but I've searched the forums for my configuration and have not seen anything that I'm willing to try.

I'm getting slow server response because clamscan is saturating my Tasks list in Top.

What can I do in Fedora Core 6 to fix this problem?

And why hasn't this been taken care of in recent updates of ISPConfig? It seems to be a known problem and it looks like it can be taken care of globally with clamd instead of clamav or clamscan running as default? To me, this is a show stopper for our department and I have those who rely on e-mail breathing down my back.

Last edited by ghall; 26th September 2008 at 22:58.
Sponsored Links