Old 14th January 2006, 22:49

Lightbulb Installation Coldfusion error

Hello with all, when I install coldfusion under debian according to Howto of this URL "http://www.howtoforge.com/coldfusion_installation_debian_sarge", I have an error at the time of the installation of this one, then, I have reinstalment coldfusion in "Multiserver configuration", is I realized that that functions, because when you make an installation "Server configuration", it put an error "Jrun error", that want to say that it is necessary that jrun is to install.

Quote:
================================================== =============================
Installer Configuration
-----------------------

What kind of installation do you want?

->1- Server configuration
2- Multiserver configuration
3- J2EE configuration (EAR file)
4- J2EE configuration (WAR file)

Please select one of the following options: 1
Here are, celà functions under debian, I must still make test, but, that run like same.

MM
Sponsored Links
Old 15th January 2006, 19:06

Thumbs up I have to find, it to miss java...

Hello for all, so that jrun turns, it to forget to give on its howto that, it was necessary to install java, this is why, that coldfusion did not want to start, because at home, all functions.

MM