- Added: Romanian translation.
- Added: Custom templates can now be stored.
- Added: Brute-force detection to prevent someone from brute-forcing the login.
- Added: Default SPF records.
- Added: The installer saves the old SSL certificate when ISPConfig is updated.
- Added: FQDNs are now shown in the traffic statistics so that it is possible to differentiate between sub1.domain.com, sub2.domain.com, www.domain.com, etc.
SPF records and SSL saving are really good news, hope the next stable will have them.
Fantastic improvements! Keep up the good work!