View Single Post
  #5  
Old 1st October 2007, 09:13
oakleeman oakleeman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I think that I just about have an Alpha/Beta release. Have the scripting completed and solved the postfix ssl generation problem. One thing I did different from the guide was use Dag's proftpd .rpm instead of compiling from source.

I've put together an initial setup script that forces changing from dhcp to static, changes the hostname, changes the root mysql password, and begins the ISPConfig install.

The .iso is currently 669MB. Right now I just have it names EasyXXX since I haven't come up with a good name. I thought about calling it EasyISP but there is already a Windows product called that.
Reply With Quote