OK, so this is what I've got today:
1. Debian Etch installed (Perfect Setup) on my trial server #2
2. Postfix modified according to these guidelines: http://www.howtoforge.com/postfix_re...her_mailserver
3. My mail form cgi script points to: /usr/sbin/sendmail
4. When I send mail through my web page I get an OK but no mail is ever sent (again!)
5. Server #1 is switched off so there is no interference
When server #1 is doing the job everything is going well with sendmail on FC6, so I assume there is nothing wrong with my mail form.
How long should one keep on solving a problem which shouldn't exist?
Thanx for any help anyway.