ISPConfig problematic install
Late lat night I finally obtained what appears to be a good install. After I read through the manual carefully I'll create an initial site and do more tests.
I had followed all directions to the letter so it was difficult to see what was wrong. And I was installing to /tmp/ as required and there was about 80 GB free space. My final problem wasn't resolved until I loaded some missing Perl components that Spamassassin required. In the instructions checking for these components isn't mentioned till after ISPConfig completes a good install. Not sure what was going on there. Of course that wasn't the end of it. At that point I found I had a certificate with "an invalid" signature problem to correct. Fortunately I found a thread on this site that gave me the information that I needed to redo that certificate.