View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2007, 02:07

Default Thanks Hans!

Thanks for your reply,

1) Now if i get a static IP (BTW i'm not behind a router) what should i do for webspaces and the DNS stuff ?.

because what i'm having now is this shared IP message, because of that i have deleted some websites, but still the shared IP message is there and bind is offline, i cannot get bind stop and started, about the deleted websites i did not find them in the recycle bean, but before when i go to phpmyadmin i was able to see my database (web1_db1), now i nannot see it anymore only inside the ISPConfig database, i can see that web_db1 is there inside i believe isp.ispdbsite (something like that not sure because i'm not at home now).

2) So the second question is : ist it possible to get bind working i'm thinking by deleting some entries in named.config, i saw aomething like that in this forum, i'm sure this is because of the deleted websites.

3) Is there any way to get back my web1_db1 on (visible in phpmyadmin) because i cannot see the web1_db1 as before in the reseller Option, and when i try to create it, it says ISPConfig cannot create database for this website. I need it badly to work because my Joomla http://www.mywebsite.com under web1 says this site is temporarly unaivailable. And i have a lot of stuff in web1_db1 that was use to setup Joomla, and now i believe joomla cannot connect to it.

4) Now If by your helps i get those stuff working will it be possible to build up the website and at the end get get a static IP that i will put under IspConfig Management -->Server settings.

Thanks very much for your reply and helps.

llamy.