View Single Post
Old 29th November 2005, 13:52

Cool Partially Fixed

By renaming the .htaccess file to _htaccess I no longer get the http500 server error and when I point my browser I get the desired page.

However in ISPconfig when I log into "WEB-FTP" module in the right frame of the page I still have the following:

Warning: main(weblibmodule.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'weblibmodule.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: go_api::uses(ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php) [function.uses]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 126

Warning: go_api::uses() [function.include]: Failed opening 'ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 126

Fatal error: Class 'isp_web' not found in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 127

And now additionally above this where the icons were I now have the following:

Warning: main(weblibmodule.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'weblibmodule.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

How can we fix this

I also have another question. Why did I have to rename the file from .htaccess to _htaccess? I know that apache uses .htaccess files for authorization in combination with .htpasswd files for authentication. Why doesn't this installation (with ISPConfig) like that?

Again thanks for your help

Chuck