View Single Post
Old 29th November 2005, 05:28

Question .htaccess file in eGroupWare and Error Messages in ISPConfig

To answer your question yes there is one .htaccess file in eGroupware. The structure is:

/var/www/web1/web/egroupware/.htaccess

it's permissions are user rw all others just r and it's owner is web1_chuck and group is web1.

The contents of the file are:

#
#Set
#
#AllowOverRide FileInfo
#
#To enable parsing off this file
#
php_value memory_limit 32M
php_value max_execution_time 60
php_flag register_globals Off
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
php_flag magic_quotes_runtime Off
#settings for the file upload, you might increase them further
php_value upload_max_filesize 16M
#session handling: now the check for expired sessions is done on every 10th session creation
php_flag session.use_trans_sid Off
php_value session.gc_probability 1
php_value session.gc_divisor 10
#multibyte extension: needed for utf-8
php_value mbstring.func_overload 7

As I stated in my last post when I (chuck not admin) log into ISPconfig to manage my web and I go to the WEB-FTP section and login as "web1_chuck" the page is divided into two frames. The left frame has the file structure tree which is displayed correctly the right side of the frame displays the following errors:

Warning: main(weblibmodule.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'weblibmodule.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: go_api::uses(ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php) [function.uses]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 126

Warning: go_api::uses() [function.include]: Failed opening 'ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 126

Fatal error: Class 'isp_web' not found in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 127

If I delete the eGroupWare directory from the web, ISPConfig behaves normally and does not display these errors.

I greatly appreciate your quick response to the original post. Thanks loads for your help.

Chuck Rudolphy