View Single Post
Old 20th June 2007, 22:18

Default Fedora 6 (64 bit) PHP Binary coming with ISPConfig does not work properly on your sys

Hello,

I see a lot of posts like this so I apologize in advance because I'm a super newbie to Linux. ...but I believe and I want to make that switch!!!

I am trying to install ISPConfig 2.2.14 on a Fedora 6 server (64 bit version). I get through a large portion of the install and then I get this error (but it appears there are errors prior to this message - see attached log file):

./setup2: line 873: ispconfig_tmp/php/bin/php: No such file or directory
ERROR: The PHP binary coming with ISPConfig does not work properly on your system! The installation routine stops here!

Iíve attached a copy of everything that was in the terminal for review. Youíll find the errors at the bottom of the file. Please see the attached file...

I am installing on a Pentium D (Dual core) system with Fedora 6 (i686 Ė 64 bit version of Fedora). I was thinking that maybe I donít have a 64 bit version of PHP or maybe itís a permissions problem.

If you can offer a suggestion that might help me in this situation I would appreciate your advice and Iíll do what you say I should do.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt ISPConfig install log.txt (19.8 KB, 273 views)
Sponsored Links