View Single Post
Old 20th June 2007, 16:10

Smile COnnection Errors with MySQL

Thanks Falko,

I was able to turn on the error log in /var/log/mysql/mysql.log and read it after i restarted the MySQL. Now I still keep getting this error same as shd0w. This is my mysql error. I had to refresh my website several times before I was able to read it.

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php:77) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_auth.lib.php on line 99
This is what I kept getting this and I checked the error log that I turned on. I couldn't find any errors with the log. It just states the commands of opening db and then quitting. Can I have more information on how to resolve this? If you need to read my logs, let me know which one and I'll post them here.

THanks!!
B