View Single Post
Old 26th November 2005, 10:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko
Ok, this is how I did it:
Right now, I use ns5.hostmu.com as primary DNS server, ns6.hostmu.com as secondary DNS. Both run ISPConfig, and I create all records using ISPConfig.
Whenever I want to register a new domain, I create all needed DNS records (A records: www and mail, MX record: mail) before I register the domain. Then I go to DirectI and register the domain, and when I register it, the web interface allows me to put in up to four name servers, so I fill in ns5.hostmu.com and ns6.hostmu.com.
Voilą! That's it!
If abc.test1.com.tw (203.79.221.xxx) is located behind a firewall with port 53 already mapped to 192.168.1.30.
What IP addresses are you using for ISPConfig's A records:www and mail,MX record:mail?external IP (203.79.xxx.xxx) or internal IP(192.168.1.30)?

I am using abc.test1.com.tw as name server and already register the domain at rs.apol.com.tw. but when I create all needed DNS records (IP: 192.168.1.30) and try to register another new domain (test2.idv.tw) using abc.test1.com.tw as names server . The name server doesn't seem to work. All nslookup A record of www.test2.com.tw is pointing to 192.168.1.30. I can open the website www.test1.com.tw but not www.test2.com.tw.