segmentation fault after updating DNS settings
I saw a couple of posts about segmentation faults so maybe this can help :
After updating the default secondary DNS settings in Management > Server > Settings > DNS I noticed that my zone files were not being updated anymore. The server had been running fine for almost a year so this was new for me ...
A couple of posts mentioned running "writeconf.php" manually so when I tried this ("/root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/writeconf.php") I got a segmentation fault.
After a lot more debugging I found that the reason for the segfault was an empty value for "server_bind_zonefile_dir" in the "isp_server table" !! Updating this field in the web did not change anything : the column stayed empty and the field in the web was set to "/etc/bind".
However after updating the database manually with the correct "server_bind_zonefile_dir" value my problem was finally fixed and the segmentation fault disappeared.
I'm running CentOS 4.4 and ISPConfig 2.2.9
hope this helps ...