No, I didn't see any 250 lines. So, I went into the main.cf file and erased everything that I had configured using the postconf -e command and then started that section over. Second time around seemed to work really well.
Also, since I did all this before you replyed to me, Falko, I don't know if the fix you suggested was what I needed to do or not.
But one thing I will say is that I have acquired more Linux experience in the last week than I have in the last 12 years. I can see a lot of similarities to the M$ world, but I'm really beginning to like Linux more the more I play with it. Just wish I would have started using it years ago. So, I'll say thank you for your Howtoforge website and all the help you give to those of us who are Linux illiterate.