Thread: Sitebuilder
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2005, 05:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko
How did you move the files? Maybe it's a problem with Windows line breaks in the files...
Quote:
Originally Posted by till
You have to copy the files in the "web" folder, not in the root folder of the FTP account.
I used WinSCP to take them from one server to my windows Ex-Pee box then used WinSCP to move them to the "web" folder for their respective sites.

I've got it workign correctly now. Unfortunately I'll have to step back to my original setup for a bit. You see, three of my sites are running WordPress, one is version 1.3a, the other two are version 1.5. The 1.5 version sites work great, no problems. But the 1.3a version site does not work correctly. I'm also running two Joomla sites (newest thing from the Mambo team), and they work great also.

I just don't have the time at the moment to upgrade the WordPress 1.3a site to 1.5. It has a lot of customization in it and upgrading is going to take a day or two. Presently I'm rebuilding the engine on my Suburban, so I really don't have the time to devote to an upgrade like that.

What's important is that I can get ISPConfig up and working now. Once I've done that upgrade I'll be using it again.

Thanks for all the help folks, I really appreciate it.

Al