Thread: Wrong chmod!!
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2007, 12:35

Default Wrong chmod!!

Hi everybody,

I'm a little bit in trouble guys!
I was changing permission on a folder to compleate an installation (joomla)
I type in this command:
chown -R -v -f web22_xxxxx:web22 /*
In this way I changed a lot of files and folder permissions!!
I would like to change only the permission on 1 specific folder (the web folder).
I'm not a linux expert, I'm only trying to do the best of myself...

By the way when I realized that the command was wrong it was to late!!
The command run only for few seconds but now I can't log on my ISPConfig admin console!
I receive this error:
Code:
Warning: include(../lib/config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 30

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../lib/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 30

Warning: require_once(login/lib/lang/.lng) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'login/lib/lang/.lng' (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login.php on line 31
The only modified folders that I can see in the console (putty) are with this path

changed ownership of `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/phpmyadmin/themes/original/img/b_lastpage.png' to web22_xxxxxx:web22

Do you know if exists an easy way to go back??
I really don't know what I can do!

Please help,
Thanks

/nox
Sponsored Links