Well I fixed it, the suggestion made me try again. I had forgotten earlier in the process I had an error about myhostname and mydestination containing same information. I had removed the "mail.mcknight.homelinux.net" after I had sent the email. The problem was it went to /home/wayne/Maildir/new. After removing the "mail.mcknight.homelinux.net" from mydestination the mail successfully went to "/home/vmail/mail.mcknight.homelinux.net/wayne/new"
I also had a local user account called wayne, I am assuming that's why when the host name was in mydestination, it assumed the ACTUAL system user wayne was supposed to get the mail.
myhostname = mail.mcknight.homelinux.net
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = mail.mcknight.homelinux.net, localhost, localhost.localdomain