Great. It seems to be working. Now I just need to figure out how to translate these instructions to the CP and I'm all set:
1. Sign in to your domain hosting service.
2. Navigate to your DNS Management page. The location and name of this page will vary by host, but can generally be found through Domain Management or Advanced Settings.
3. Find the CNAME settings and enter the following as the CNAME value or alias:
4. Set the CNAME destination to the following address:
5. Save changes on your domain hosting service. Then, return to this page and click on the "I've completed these steps" button below.
In ISPConfig, the CNAME form shows "Host" and "Target", so I'm thinking:
Is that correct?