View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2005, 02:32

Default Same problem.

I'm having the same problem. I have tried all posted solutions above and none work.

1. When doing this: Can you download clamav-0.86.2.tar.gz (from www.clamav.net ), and then run these commands in order to find out why the compilation fails?

I get the same error about the security flaw in zlib.

2. I tried to omit the check, but the turned up the same exact error in the setup.

3. I downloaded and installed zlib and zlib-devel only to receive the same error message.

This is the error message as posted above:
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.
cp: cannot create regular file `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/clamav/COPYING': No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/clamav/etc/clamav.conf': No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/clamav/etc/freshclam.conf': No such file or directory
./compile: line 124: cd: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/clamav/etc/: No such file or directory
ln: `clamd.conf': File exists
./compile: line 126: cd: /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/: No such file or directory
tar: clamav: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
ERROR: Could not create clamav.tar.gz

I am running SuSE 9.2 and have completed the "Perfect Setup" as outlined on the website.