Can anyone help?
Can you help in solving my problem regarding the new created virtual host domains.
I couldn't get them load at the correct location. I have read over many articles on the net, but still couldn't figure out what's wrong there in my dedicated server.
Here is what I have did so far:
1. Created (delegated) two namerservers (ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com) with my domain registra. pointed to two dedicated ip addresses.
2. Added two eth0:0 and eth0:1 to the network interface
3. Added reverse DNS entry for ns1 and ns2 in the ISP's control panel
4. Added A records to mydomain.com through ispconfig so reflected in the pri.mydomain.com file under /etc/bind/
5. Created new site mydomain2.com but it loads the directory /var/www/apache2-default/
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!
A. Ping the 2 nameservers returns response with no problem
B. Ping the new added site with no problem too (responded by the right IP which assigned when adding the site in ISPConfig)
Last edited by spamhub; 19th December 2006 at 09:43.