Originally Posted by till
If you have used: user = admin and password = admin and the login failed, please check the ISPConfig database.
1) Was the mySQL database created correctly? You can check this with e.g. phpMyAdmin.
2) Are the database connection settings in the ISPConfig configuartion file correct?
The location of the file is:
Attached a small testscript to check your ISPConfig database settings.
1) Download the attached .zip file.
2) Extract the file and copy the test_ispconfig.php file to the /tmp directory of your server
3) run this command to execute the test script:
/root/ispconfig/php/php -q /tmp/test_ispconfig.php