View Single Post
Old 15th November 2006, 00:46

Question similar problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko
You cannot have a domain in mydestination that is in the domains table and vice versa.
If you want to use the domain for virtual email accounts, list it in the domains table; if you want to use it for "real" email accounts, put it in mydestination.
To start, I want to apologise for hijacking this thread, but I think I have similar problems.
I keep getting a message in my /var/log/maillog saying:
Code:
Nov 14 23:22:05 aaa postfix/trivial-rewrite[3436]: warning: do not list domain aaa.bbb.com in BOTH mydestination and virtual_mailbox_domains
I tried this:
[root@aaa ~]# postconf -n | grep mydestination
proxy_read_maps = $local_recipient_maps $mydestination $virtual_alias_maps $virtual_alias_domains $virtual_mailbox_maps $virtual_mailbox_domains $relay_recipient_maps $relay_domains $canonical_maps $sender_canonical_maps $recipient_canonical_maps $relocated_maps $transport_maps $mynetworks $virtual_mailbox_limit_maps
and as you can see I have nu mydestiniation set.

Any ideas on what could cause this message then ?

Besides, in the tutorial itself i see:
Quote:
postconf -e 'mydestination = server1.example.com, localhost, localhost.localdomain'
so initially I changed this to
Quote:
postconf -e 'mydestination = aaa.bbb.com, localhost, localhost.localdomain'
I want to remark that my server aaa.bbb.com should be mailserver for the domain aaa.bbb.com and is also named like that. I think this should not be causing my problems, but just wanted to let you know.