Well, i dont know where to post, so i'll just put one here;
- Other RDBMS's
- ASP/ASP.NET (ApacheASP.. I think it was called)
- Perl / CGI
Note: postgreSQL, Firebird and Perl are already being worked on for the automated installer!
I'll look into the others, like coldfusion, ASP.Net/ASP for compatibility with apache. As for ruby, mod_ruby looks pretty good.
Extensions (Eg - of existing functions, and so on)
- Virtuozzo/Fantastico Style Webapp management/installation.
- Crontab Management?
- Billing / Accounts Management
- Paypal Integration / Nochex / etc
- User rights management[/I] - Assign specific permissions for users and user groups.
Delete if some already exist
Plesk's feature list
cPanel's feature list