View Single Post
Old 21st July 2006, 13:29
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,744 Times in 2,577 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilas
I don't know because ISPConfig 2.2.5 asked to me the name of the old database. I renamed the old (under 2.2.3) in the new and it seems there are no problems.

I remember that yesterday ISPConfig 2.2.5 installer asked for the name and for the certificates (already loaded) and immediately stopped with some errors (such as in the first installation).

I repeated the installation and the second time I not configured certificates (simply press 'enter' to go on) and the installer not asked me more nothing (?).
I guess then that your first (failed) update removed /root/ispconfig and /home/admispconfig so that during the second try the installer thought this was a new installation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilas
Now it seems all work correctly, but I'm not sure. Eventually can I uninstall ISPConfig (totally) and reinstall it?!? If Mysql Db is preserved I suppose there will be not probems to do that.
That should work, but you must install the ISPConfig version that suits to your SQL dump. So if your dump is from an ISPConfig 2.2.3 installation, then you must install 2.2.3 again.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: