View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2005, 05:44

Angry installation question

Quote:
Originally Posted by till
Do you have any special chars in your mysql password and do you used the mySQL root user or another user that has the permissions to create databases?

Tu run the installer again, delete the directorys:

/root/ispconfig
/home/admispconfig

and the install_ispconfig directory before you try to install again. Dont forget to unpack the installer tar.gz file again.
I have installed isp config...i got the message, congratulations, your ispconfig system is now installed. However, I've gotten sever mssg that cd: cannot stat '/home/admisconfig/ispconfig/users': No such file or directory
there are several that state that....also I got the
Warning: main(config.inc.php): failed to open streat: No such file or directory in /root/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'config.inc/php' for inclusion (include_path='.: /root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /root/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /root/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 634

Could not connect to db
Restarting some services...
./setup2: line 883 [: ==: unary operator expected
./setup2: line 901: /etc.init.d/ispconfig_server: No such file or directory

Congratulations! Your ISPConfig system is now installed. If you had to install quota, please take the steps described in the installation manual. Otherwise your system is now available without reboot.

I cannot access my ISPConfig system.